Bungle Bungle Adventurer
This scenic flight includes:
- Flight in air-conditioned high quality aeroplanes - the newest planes and only air conditioned fleet in Kununurra
- Courtesy transfer to and from our terminal within Kununurra
- Use of our air conditioned terminal building
- Cold bottled water, Ord Valley sandalwood scented refresher towels, and sweets
- Personalised pilot commentary across PA system or personal headsets
How to avoid and reduce emissions whilst on holiday:
- Travel light – remember every extra kg that needs to be transported needs more fuel and generates more greenhouse gas emissions.
- Buy souvenirs produced locally – buying a cheap imported knock-off of a traditional item as a souvenir does not support the local community and creates additional transport emissions.
The Bungle Bungle Range in the World Heritage listed Purnululu National Park is one of the most fascinating geological landscapes in Western Australia. From an aircraft it is an imposing sight. This 2 hour scenic flight takes you on an unforgettable adventure over the Bungle Bungle Range, Lake Argyle, the Argyle Diamond Mine and Ord River Irrigation Area.
BUNGLE BUNGLE – LAKE ARGYLE – ARGYLE DIAMOND MINE – ORD IRRIGATION AREA
Your aircraft is an air-conditioned, high wing, beautifully presented aeroplane offering comfort, safety and spectacular viewing opportunities.
This award winning scenic flight from Kununurra to the Purnululu National Park is an exhilarating adventure taking in the Kimberley's best scenic views.
- Fly over the full expanse of Lake Argyle, the Ord Top Dam wall, Lake Kununurra and the Ord Irrigation Area.
- View the Carr Boyd and Osmand Ranges, the Ord River and Bow River.
- Experience spectacular aerial views of the whole Bungle Bungle Range in the World Heritage listed Purnululu National Park.
- Orbit the fascinating Argyle Diamond Mine where rare pink diamonds are mined.