- Have you ever wanted to swim with the whale sharks? Exmouth on the Western Australian coast provides the prime opportunity to experience this unforgettable trip. Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours take you out into the crystal-clear waters of the Ningaloo Coast World Heritage Area, where you can swim and view amazing wildlife. This experience is relaxing and memorable and is enjoyable for all ages. Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours cater to everyone’s needs and the crew are always there to assist, allowing any ages to enjoy a swim. Ningaloo is an epic place to visit and combining the environment with a high-quality tour creates unforgettable moments.
- Even in the city you have the opportunity to jump on-board a scenic flight. One of the best scenic tours in Perth is operated by Ashburton Air Services. The tours offered give great views of Fremantle or out to Rottenest or even further North up to Lancelin. You can also choose to customize your scenic flights, allowing you to choose where you would like to go and what you want to fly over. All scenic flights with Ashburton Air Services are flown in the sleek twin engine Beechcraft Baron with experienced pilot with David Forrest.
- Another one of the best scenic tours in Australia is the Kimberley flights offered by Aviair, which depart out of Kununurra, Western Australia. There are a number of tours that are offered by Aviair that showcase the best of the East Kimberley Region. Aviair fly and land at a range of places, including the World Heritage Listed Purnululu National Park (Also known as the Bungles), the Argyle Diamond Mine, and the picturesque cascading Mitchell Falls. These tours are the epitome of the word scenic and allow you to see as much as possible in an efficient time frame.
- Down the Southern end of Western Australia there are many hidden gems. One of these hidden gems is the Kalgan Queen Scenic Cruises, which gives a great insight into the best parts of the South Coastal area. There is an abundance of wildlife in the area which is usually on display, as well as the historical parts of the City of Albany. The Kalgan Queen River Cruises are a great way to see more of the Albany region and to gain a greater understanding of the South Coastal Area.
- The Pilbara area is known mainly for its extensive mining and transport for industries such as the iron ore and LNG. Though now there are epic scenic helicopter tours departing from the Karratha Visitors Centre operated by HeliSpirit. These scenic tours fly over the thriving mining transport hub as well as the picturesque waters of the Dampier Archipelago. There is an abundance of marine life that can be seen from the chopper as you fly low enough to get a great view. The turquoise coloured waters, the white sandy beaches and the rugged orange Pilbara landscape is an absolute spectacular sight to see.
For more information on the Aviair tours in the Kimberley visit http://www.aviair.com.au/scenic-air-tours/all-tours/